Oratoire Notre-Dame du Chêne

This small oratory was erected following the discovery of the Virgin Mary's statue in 1639, in the hollow of an oak by lumberjacks of Crouy-sur-Ourcq. The event quickly gave rise to a pélerinage celebrated on September 8th for the nativity of the Virgin.

Contact

Chemin de la procession
77840 Crouy-sur-Ourcq

01 64 33 48 43

Send an email

Visit the website